Copyright2020FashionRadi. Powered by Blogger.

4 NEW BRANDS I'M CURRENTLY LOVING!

Hello everyone,


I've got to admit something! Sometimes it's super hard for me to try different brands. When I already know what I love, it takes a bit of courage for me to go for something unknown. This can go two ways...I either feel disappointed or it becomes a daily favorite. It's all about taking that leap of chance, I guess! Otherwise, the known can get boring and uninspiring really quick. 

To avoid a rut, this year I'm exploring and giving a chance to new brands. I decided to create this post to push me to open-up and try products I've never tried before. Brands whose names are absolutely NEW to me. This way I hopefully get the chance to introduce you to them and tell you all about them from my personal experience. It's a WIN-WIN situation, don't you think? 

It's funny because I can't remember the last time I tried a new brand until this post idea popped into my head. For clothing, I always seem to go for Forever 21 and for skincare, I'm a Drunk Elephant kind of girl. 😂 But look at me now...we're grooving, moving and trying new things. I encourage you to do the same! 

I will be sure to continue with this throughout the year. It might even turn into a series! Any thoughts? Because, let's be honest, I want to feel excited about the brands I'm wearing and putting on my skin. However, I don't want to be stuck with the same ones ten years from now. This would feel like I've never lived!!! 😱

Let's live it up!!! 



It's no secret that I love being active and taking care of my body. I've had crazy amounts of energy ever since I was a child. So, I did lots of sports. Also, I'm always up for a nice jog outside or lifting some weights. It keeps me grounded and happy. 

So, you can imagine, a big portion of my closet consists of workout attire. I always want to find the most comfortable, yet stylish pieces. Thankfully, I came across Dona Jo , a brand I hadn't heard of before. I've got the cutest biker shorts and the awesome detailed black sports bra. Both pieces are super stretchy and hug the body perfectly, so you can give it your all during your workout. At the end of the day, that's ultimately what fitness clothing is for. Plus, notice the cellphone pocket space on the shorts...genius!   

A brand like this makes me appreciate the fact that I gave it a chance because otherwise I wouldn't have known how amazing it is. My fear of trying new things would have stopped me from becoming one of my favorites!

What's your favorite activewear brand that you think I should know about?


I can't tell you how much I love my music...so so MUCH! I listen to it 24/7 (at least that's what my sister tells me.) hahaha!  She says it's a little too much, but I say, you can never have too much music in your life! 

This is a completely new brand for me. I was dreaming of owning a set of wireless earpods because I often go running. Now, my runs feel a lot more free and enjoyable since there isn't a wire tugging at me anymore. This is something that I'm still smiling about. Start smiling at the little things, and you know, eventually, you'll get to smile at much bigger things!😉

These Senso earpods easily connect with the bluetooth on your phone and the sound quality is something I like to call "FUEGO"!🔥 

Let me know, what's your current go-to feel good song?



Another brand that is UP there with my deep love for Drunk Elephant is this Korean skincare brand called I Dew Care. It's still new to me because I have discovered it recently, which is why I knew I had to include it in this post. 

Two of the first products that I tried from them back in November were their Yoga Kitten clay mask and the purifying power-green serum. Ever since then, I knew I wanted to test more of their products because Korean beauty truly gives their customers the most natural ingredients. So satisfying knowing your skin gets the BEST kind of treatment everyday!

Here, I've got the the Kitten My Balance On trio, which comes in a set of an oil cleanser, clay mask and a serum. Perfect for all my travel lovers...these mini sizes are great to add to your carry-on. Honestly, I want everything this brand ever comes out with. Where are all my skincare junkies at? 

Also, to this collection I've added a 24 hour moisturizing cream and a hemp seed oil cleanser. I can't wait to add them to my day/night skincare routine!!!
     



And just like that, we've come to the last brand I'm currently loving. This is one of the most elegant, classy and signature watches I own. There is power in simplicity and this watch proves it!

How beautiful is this design? I love that it can be added to your wrist, no matter what you're wearing from sporty to dressy to in-between. And it's made unisex...both women and men can add it as a staple to any everyday activities.

It's really cute to stack with bracelets because, why not? If you love a great watch, this one is definitely a great one to add to your collection.

What about you? What new brand have you tried recently and really loved? Tell me in the comments below! 

See you in March!🌹 I'm so excited spring is coming!!! 
    

~ This post is a collaboration with the brands mentioned. All opinions are my own. 
~ Photography: @dani.ela.photography
~ Follow Me: IG: @fashionradi  Twitter: @fashionradi 
Pinterest: FashionRadi  Facebook: FashionRadi 



                                                                                                                        Love, Radi 

81 comments

  1. I know only forever 21, but I had not clothes from this shop. I think that this shop it is closed in our Republic...

    Somethingbykta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love forever 21. Basically my whole closet is filled with items from there...😁

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of some of these brands before. Thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer
    Curated By Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard about them but they look so so cool :-) Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. This cosmetics brand looks very interesting. Have a nice day. Best regards Jana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the items you recommended, I feel it is very useful, thank you for sharing.
    colored lace wigs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your selection I really hope I can find some of these in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, I will try to learn more about these brands

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is interesting to meet new brands, it is nice to give an opportunity.
    We often miss out on amazing things / brands by not wanting to try the new.


    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're 100% right. Will try and do more posts like these, so I can try more new brands.

      Delete
  9. I didn't know these brand. Thank you for sharing. I will check that I Daw Care because products seems great.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2021/02/rodial-dragons-blood-eye-gel.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting brands. Those products look good. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm pretty the same too, tend to stay close to my usual brands and not to try out new so easily, but in this sense socials helps a lot giving you a pretty good idea of the news on the market and enticing you to try!
    Those brands sounds interesting, wanna check them out!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you! I'm very loyal to my brands hahaha I haven't been shopping too much so haven't really tried anything new but I'm going to do a haul soon so I'm excited to try out new businesses!! x

    www.lynnmumbingmejia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep and while that can be fun, it would be even better to give some new brands a chance.
      Ohh that's exciting! Looking forward to it!

      Delete
  13. I've never heard of Dona Jo before. For activewear I really like Fabletics.

    xo Sarah | Oomph London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yeah...will definitely try more of Fabletics. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  14. I tried a mask from I Dew Care awhile back which I really liked. They have a fun range of products.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't like routine either, so I keep looking for new things ☺
    I understand you also because I like sports myself and I love listening to music ☺
    the idea with the series is really great ☺
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn´t know these brands, but i think so interesting. SKincare is my new love.
    Big Beijos,
    Lulu on the sky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh WOW, I really wanna try 'I Dew Care' ~ their products look amazing!!!

    Não Me Mande Flores

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simple but cool watch face from Daniel Phillips.
    Have a super week, Radi!.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely new brands, Radi!
    I can't wait to try I dew care.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These brands look really amazing! "I Dew Care" looks quite good.
    Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thats a great idea to styling outfit. Love it so much!

    Love,
    Alexandra R, | Style Scarf as Tops

    ReplyDelete

  22. very beautiful photos, great post
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Olá
    Tudo bem?
    Adorei muito as fotos, os looks estão lindos.

    Beijos da Kah
    Blog Mundo da Kah
    Canal Blog Mundo da Kah
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't heard of any of these! I love the sound of I Dew Care, I need to see if they're available here x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have never heard of these brands before but everything you mentioned sounds so good! I would love to try some items from I Dew Care!

    xoxo Simone | https://beautymone.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm not familiar with any of these brands so thanks for introducing them to me! As a music lover I couldn't live without my wireless earphones :) x

    https://www.femaleoriginal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome. I hope to do more posts like these.
      Yessss me too... listening to music 24/7!

      Delete
  27. These all sound amazing, thanks so much for sharing your finds with us!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. You're welcome =) Oh yes I love her voice so much <3

    Interesting post, I don't know the brands but they sound really good =)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I haven't heard of these brands before. Dona Jo seems like a great activewear brand. You look great in that outfit. That Daniel Philip watch sems very elegant. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I hadn't heard of the I dew care before, thanks for sharing! I tend not to vary the brands I shop at too much for clothing as I mostly order it online and it can be tricky knowing sizes in other brands - but I'll try anything in an opshop and you come across so many different brands when thrifting! :)

    Hope that you are having a good weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  31. I loved to know these new brands. Beautiful watch!

    Beijos/Kisses.



    Anete Oliveira

    Blog Coisitas e Coisinhas

    Fanpage

    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, such great brands mentioned! Thanks for sharing x

    http://adventuresinmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such an interesting collection of new brands, and super helpful for getting me out of my current rut! Especially intrigued by 'I Dew Care'- will have to check them out :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. I don't know these brands, so they are probably not available in Poland.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Dona Jo sounds amazing! Most of my activewear is DKNY that I picked up in TKMaxx so I'm always on the lookout for new brands!

    Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I do tend to stick to the same brands too but now and then I do try something new - that usually don't work out...
    My fave workout gear brand is Puma, I definitely recommend.
    Elegant Duchess xx
    https://www.elegantduchess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you for sharing! I'm not familiar with these brands yet
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would love to try this k-beauty brand. It looks so good. I love their packaging.
    The new brand I recently tried is a mask by the brand glamglow and it was pretty good !
    xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. I'm really impressed by it.
      Ohh nice. I'll remember this brand. I want to check it out in the future. Thanks Margot!

      Delete
  39. Thanks for mentioned these brands. I never heard these!
    https://chicchedimamma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Those I Dew Care products look so cool!
    have a great week,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  41. These cosmetics look really interesting.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'll have to check out these brands. Thanks for sharing hun!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2021/02/olive-green-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  43. It's cool to try the new!

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  44. zen kitten? seriously? do you use a cosmetic brand called cute cat? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  45. I want to check these products ❤

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love trying out new brands, your referrals were super necessary! Thanks for sharing.
    xo www.diadebrilho.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I also avoid testing new brands for fear of not liking, but it is always good to test everything and find out whether it is worth it or not.
    xo
    https://www.dearlytay.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you. Will start practicing to trying new products more often.

      Delete
  48. Great post and photos.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. All these brands are new to me but I am glad to enlarge and enrich my culture and knowing.
    You look gorgeous and radiant and I like every one of your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love the sound of the I Dew Care products! I'm in the market for some new skincare bits at the moment so I'll have to keep an eye out for them!

    Amy | sassycatlady.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I haven't head of these brands before, but will definitely check them out! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love trying new products and getting to know different brands Thanks for sharing these ones here. I will check them out Have a wonderful day Cris

    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=13323

    ReplyDelete
  53. Your favorite brands are so you!! Senso earpods seems great! I love to buy socks from a fashion brand I have never purchased:)

    akiko
    www.akikohiramatsu.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I totally know what you mean! When you already know what you like, why stray? Haha. These sound like great brands though. I recently tried Express for the first time and now I'm obsessed with their jeans!!

    Miles of smiles,
    Grace

    gracefulrags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha OMG I love Express too. They've got cute styles.

      Delete
  55. Wonderful photos and interesting post dear!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Great suggestions and your D. P. watch is very elegant!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thanks so much for sharing you new finds with us, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hey Radi!

    Thanks for your interesting recommendations! I love to discover new brands but I totally know the feeling you're talking about: sticking to your favorites haha.

    From time to time I try to try (lol) something new in order to expand my universe, there's always an interesting proposal around the corner.

    I liked that you mentioned suggestions from many categories, not only about fashion. Need to try out that I DEW CARE line (great name by the way) the packaging really caught my eye *_*

    Pablo
    Hey Fungi

    ReplyDelete
  59. I've never actually heard of any of these brands but they all sound really good, especially Dona Jo!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yeah Dona jo is so worth trying! I love sweating in these pieces...💪🤣

      Delete
  60. The clothes you wearing so sexy and good-looking.
    curly lace wigs

    ReplyDelete