Copyright2020FashionRadi. Powered by Blogger.

FARMHOUSE CHIC WITH CEDAR MOUNTAIN CANDLE!

Hello everyone,

Today I've got a cute SURPRISE which will have you dreaming of country chic décor style of warmth and coziness fulfilled with the richest smell in every room!!! 

Every Cedar Mountain Candle has a soothing scent that will make you feel like you're at a farmhouse overlooking endless picturesque mountain views. Not only that, but this brand is a local Vegas brand, which I'm always so happy to support and introduce because, for me, Las Vegas is home. 

All products are infused with essential oils, long lasting, vegan, and the vessels can be repurposed as gorgeous house decor piece after the candle has burned. I've got the vanilla cupcake candle burning right now!!! The sweetest scent fills the air. Just like with perfumes, sweet scents are my absolute favorites. 

One thing is for sure...autumn is nearing and Cedar Mountain Candle has a beautiful collection of scents for every season. You'll see everything from Blackberry Ginger for fall (which is not 10% Off the entire collection of Blackberry Ginger) to Lavender Spring Apricot for spring/summer and even Peppermint Bark for winter time. I'm sure you'll agree with me that these farmhouse chic candles would be an ideal gift when there is a holiday on the horizon. Here's a little something to make your shopping a bit more enjoyable: Use code "Radi" for 15% OFF!!! 

Do you want to hear the story of how I found out about this brand? (Keep Reading!)







I'm so EXCITED I found out about this candle company right before Holidays. I feel like I'm already set with what I'll be getting family and friends. It won't be a problem choosing a scent for every person on my list because CMC has more than 50+ incredible scents - something for everyone! 😉 

Here's the scoop on how I became familiar with Cedar Mountain Candle: So the beginning of last month, my sister who loves photography, candles and basically anything handmade surprised me with the news that she's going on a job interview. I thought, "ohhhh wow, this is interesting!" She later explained to me about everything the new job entailed from having her hair smell of delicious candle scents all day to helping develop and grow the brand's marketing strategy and social media presence. It got me really excited because I know how much she loves this kind of stuff. This is her PASSION that now she gets to call it her job! Plus, you know, I don't mind receiving a candle or two from her now and then! 😁 I want my hair to smell like sweet candles too!!! hahaha

When you visit the site www.cedarmountaincandle.com  you'll see lots of amazing options not only for scents but also for vessels. My favorite are the pottery beaded candles because they're so farmhouse chic. You can continue using them as decor even after you have burned your candle to the very end. So Beautiful! Go check them out!!!

What scent do you love your home to smell like? If you're fond of blackberries...the scent of this month is Blackberry Ginger!!!🤗 Use code "August" for 10% off the Blueberry Ginger collection! 

IF YOU ARE IN THE UK or EU, you can order candles on www.cedarmountaincandle.faire.com and you can still use "Radi" at checkout for 15 % OFF your purchase! 

  

~ This post is a collaboration with Cedar Mountain Candle.

~ Photography: @dani.ela.photography

~ Follow Me: IG: @fashionradi  Twitter: @fashionradi

Pinterest: FashionRadi   Facebook: FashionRadi

 

                                                                                                                                   Love, Radi                

60 comments

  1. Looks great:) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love candles, very beautiful and paceful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cedar Mountain Candle, seems so calming and has great scent :)
    I love your dress by the way, suits you and the mood <3

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for your sister :) its amazing to be able to work in something you are passionate about!! Btw the photos are really beautiful!
    Kisses!

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay...me too and I totally agree.
      Thank you! See you in the next post!

      Delete
  5. In love with the first photo ♥.♥ It's very artistic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Radi, I hope you're having a lovely summer!

    Congrats for having this collaboration with this lovely brand! You know I love candles and I would love to use this discount to try this scent, probably a really nice one but unfortunately shippings could be high :(

    Anyway loved the art direction for this blog post, you look amazing and that candle seems like a lovely one!

    Pablo
    www.HeyFungi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cedar scents in products for home and the thing where I appreciate it most is in candles because it easily spreads in the entire home.
    P.S: your photos are so magnificent, true editorial and professional work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This candle sounds amazing! And that dress is fab too x

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shopping at Aldi is really nice, love it. Thank you =)

    Great post, I like your outfit a lot =) The candle sounds nice, love the scent of cedar =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The scents of these candles must be so gorgeous! Beautiful pictures and you look so lovely!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great discovery! Candles make fantastic gifts for all sorts of occasions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Totally true...everyone seems to enjoy a nice candle.

      Delete
  12. I love scented candles and use them a lot!
    And I think that they're even a very nice gift for holidays, have to keep in mind this brand!
    Wonderful photos, Radi, you look amazing! Love the contrast of that white and light dress among the desert!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos and these sound like lovely candles! A discount code is always a great thing to share :)

    Hope you are having a nice weekend :) Quiet one here, with lockdown!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love candles! Your pics are so relaxing!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely post! I love scent candles when I'm home,
    Have a great weekend,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. They really are. I love the long-lasting smell and the many scents to choose from.

      Delete
  17. I love the idea behind these candles! And supporting smaller businesses is always awesome. Thnk you for the discovery!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Cinque Terre, Italy: Plan Your Perfect Trip In This Dream Destination! 🌊

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your dress! The pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Theses candles sound so cool.
    It's my favorite when my house smells so good because of a candle.
    And your pictures are so beautiful. I love your white dress.
    xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a beautiful photos and you're like a boho girl in the white dress.

    JULIE ANN LOZADA BLOG
    INSTAGRAM: @julieann_lozada

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful look :)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for introducing us to this brand. You look gorgeous in this white dress!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your pictures. Have a nice day. Best regards Jana

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pure and beautiful girl!
    Pink nail polish!
    Tiny necklace!
    Very good, this is my favorite outfit style~

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely beautiful!!
    -Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2021/08/travel-diary-chicago-2021.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! I LOVE THE SCENERY IN YOUR POST, THE PHOTOS ARE PERFECT!!

    April of: https://thepromdichic.wordpress.com/2021/08/09/mood-2/

    ReplyDelete
  27. First just want to say I love this nap dress on you and I am so in the market for some new candles I so need to check this out, thanks for the heads up !!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allie! Check it out and let me know what's your fave?!

      Delete
  28. That’s totally gorgeous, and I love how you style them! Can’t wait for the next look.

    Diana | Slip-Resistant Shoes for Work

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this type of candle, at the moment I don't have any, but I really want to buy it!
    I loved the photos and I loved your dress, it's beautiful!
    It really is a country chic style ;)

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I always have a candle (or two!) burning in the house! Love 'em!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  31. Well Written - Gorgeous Captures - Happy Early Holidays

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loving this white dress so much! Nice candle. Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks 

    ReplyDelete
  33. I loved all the photos, they were beautiful. Nothing better than candles to improve your mood.
    XO
    www.dearlytay.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful photos - I love this white dress!
    I love candles and how amazing that they have over 50 scents! I will definitely check it out!
    Julia x
    https://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. This candle must be so good and your dress is gorgeous!

    Beijos/Kisses.



    Anete Oliveira

    Blog Coisitas e Coisinhas

    Fanpage

    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  36. You look so beautiful with those candls, Radi! It is exciting Daniela explained you about it, and you explained for us! Thank you for sharing the discount code<3

    akiko
    https://kimonosnack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you so much Akiko! You're the sweetest.
    Hope you're having an amazing day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for sharing about these candles. They look lovely. You are looking gorgeous in the pictures Radi. So happy for your sister. Work should be what we love. :-)

    Via | https://glossnglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congrats to your sis and you look gorgeous, Radi! Blackberry Ginger sounds like an amazing scent!

    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like that the scented Cedar Mountain Candles are vegan. Their fragrances sound delightful.
    I absolutely LOVE the airy white dress you were wearing in the extremely artistic photographs above!!!!!! You look stunningly gorgeous wearing it.

    my blog (a March 7, 2013 post)
    my YouTube videos
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete