Copyright2020FashionRadi. Powered by Blogger.

SUMMER BAG TRENDS 2020!

Hello everyone,


With summer finally here everything increases to💯degrees. That includes my desire to go to the beach as well as to add more than a few bits of accessories to my outfits. 

I like going ALL out with my summer style!!! From sparkly anklets hanging on my feet to a unique handbag to set the mood. This is why today I've decided to share with you the biggest 2020 summer bag trends you wouldn't want to miss this season. From the micro style bag to the slouchy sac, there is something for everyone. A signature bag for every occasion, mood, desire and personality! Which one will you identify with the most?👜  

Besides wanting my bag to be able to fit my belongings, I also want it to highlight the look I'm going after whether that's edgy and cool or girly and cute. In the end your choice of bag can make or break an outfit! In this case I always want mine to help enhance my style, tell my story with a single glance. One such site is Baginning, with a variety of the MOST trendiest handbag styles. Made to leave you desiring more than one. You've got to have them all!😉  

So let's get into the most popular bag trends of this summer!
Keep note of your favorites!

1. 

       
The tiniest bag you'll probably ever see...the micro bag. It's one that most likely won't fit your cellphone (you'll have to carry it in your hand), but it's super trendy. You might be able to slip in just your lipstick. Anything else will be a challenge! For those of you who like a fun challenge, go for it!

However, I'm very drawn into the many colorful mini bags and their itsy-bitsy appearance. Have you seen them? Me...numerous times and I can't get enough of how cute they are. So cute that I want one! It would go with a lot of my wardrobe pieces, that's for sure. 

Plus, it will only take zero to minimum effort to carry around since it's so small. Your shoulder won't ever hurt! I'm all in...this tiny fact wins big points for me. I've had some bag experiences in the past where the first thing I want to take off once I get home is my bag instead of my bra.    

2.

   
If the micro isn't your cup of coffee, go for a similar version to the large tote bag but more slouchy. It easily fits under your armpit, can store way more things than you need and is one of summer's trendies bag styles. They're really BIG...took the runway by storm!  

The super sac has the silhouette of superman (at least to me) because it can take you places. A city, girl with a busy schedule also known as a girl boss would highly appreciate it. Having one in a neutral or black shade is all it takes for you too look stylish and ready to conquer the day. 

3. 

    
Remember I mentioned earlier my desire to head to the beach? Well, the raffia bag is meant to go there with you. They're the pretties straw basket bags seen in so many dreamy tropical prints. I love that they can be carried as a tote or over the shoulder, are super comfy and the kind of basket which is so instagrammable. That is if you're planning to take a few pics with it while at the beach!

In a way it reminds me of the fanny packs, which came back full force last season because it's so convenient. Just imagine it with a summery maxi dress or a bold print two piece set. Breathtaking, if you ask me!!!

4. 

        
Want a bag worth hugging and hanging onto? Go for the over-sized pouch bag. A slouchy, but sleek clutch made to be close to you...so close, you can feel your belongings! hahaha 

This style is similar to the super sac bag since big, slouchy leather bags are coming back. What's your perfect bag size? I like medium, not too big or too small. A handbag big enough to carry a few of my must-have essentials and small enough to feel light and free. 

5. 

 
     
Concluding with the final summer bag trend of 2020...the bucket bag. It's a timeless accessory! If you get one in a neutral shade, you'll end up wearing it a ton because it'll go with every outfit of yours. I love these kind of bags that you want to use over and over again. It naturally fits into your lifestyle!

Thinking about it, out of my bags collection, this design is the one you'll see most of. I have one in black, which hands down is the most used one of them all. The rest I have barely touched! 

What's your favorite summer style? Is there any other bag design you love that I haven't mentioned in this post? Let me know!

Bye for now!!!💕       

~ This post is sponsored by Baginning.
~ Follow Me: IG: @fashionradi  Twitter: @fashionradi 
Pinterest: FashionRadi   Facebook: FashionRadi 



                                                                                                                    Love, Radi

79 comments

  1. I think that micro bag is not useful for me, but I like all the other models. 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the bags 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collage-style photos! Great post :)

    Anika | chaptersofmay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anika! Super fun to do and it took a bit of time. Glad you like it!

      Delete
  4. I like small bags, but unfortunately they are not for me - my bag must be large and roomy 🙂
    best regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand you Lili! :) The bigger the bag, the more stuff we can fit in it.

      Delete
  5. I only wear my beach bag or rucksack.
    Xoxo
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raffia bags always look amazing! In love <3
    Ann xx
    love-english-by-ann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Currently I rarely wear bags as I work from home :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these bags! I feel a bit guilty because I recently purchased two handbags and we are not allowed to go out yet, so they pop into my insta from time to time, but they have not seen the light of day.

    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I feel you...I have so many things I want to wear-out.

      Delete
  9. All forms of the bag are beautiful, especially those with crocodile skin motifs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice selection, I like mini bags the most!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been loving the look of straw bags for summer!

    https://www.emilyclareskinner.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Even more so if I'm headed to the beach with it.

      Delete
  12. These are cool and statement bags. I find so many favorites. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/07/2nd-anniversary-of-exclusive-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...I can't get enough.
      You're very welcome!

      Delete
  13. Cute bags :)
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eu amei essas tendências!
    Sou suspeita para falar, já que amo bolsas, amei essas primeiras, são lindas!
    Beijos. 
    Diário da Lady

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love bags! Thank you for sharing this great selection
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them all

    http://www.itzytrendy.com/2020/07/tracksuit-from-femme-luxe.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. These look great! I love the look of the straw bags on summer x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Radi, hope you had a nice week so far and happy Friday :)

    Very good and informative post about the bags of these latest seasons. I'd say many proposal are getting more artistic and now it is not vital to have the latest designer piece since many smaller brands are providing good quality, design and uniqueness for half the price.

    The raffia bag, the sac (that's the most useful) and the bucket are my favorites!

    Pablo
    HeyFungi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great bags.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful bags!
    So apt for summer!
    I love smaller bags.
    xxx

    https://ooomaye.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all such great bags! I do like my little bags, but I like them to be practical too, the really micro bags are just too small for me, as pretty as they are! And I'll always love a large tote!

    Hope you have a nice weekend planned ahead of you! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh! All of these different bags look pretty cool! I have the bucket bag!

    Nancy ✨ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a great post with maany great tips :D
    https://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2020/07/rain-on-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful bags, thank you for sharing. I do like the bag trends for this summer. You look so beautiful in that first shot btw.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool selection!
    straw bags are my Summer favorite,
    have a great weekend!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  26. Micro bags are cute but I want a bag that actually fits stuff in, I love the slouchy totes. They're so versatile x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Raffia bags are so cool, i want to get one ^^
    the micro bags are cute but tbh i always put so much stuff
    on my bags i wouldn't have enough space lol
    kisses!

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hola amiga, qué bellas tendencias y qué linda tu moda.
    Saludos desde El Blog de Boris Estebitan.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The raffia bags are so cute! I like the one with the stars! xx

    Danielle's Beauty Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such cute bags! I think my faves are the raffia bags, they would be so ideal for going to the beach, I love how different they are too.

    Chloe xx
    www.chloechats.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. You always such interesting style ideas, Radostina. I feel like going shopping for a new bag now! xx

    Naya
    www.nayatilly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naya! haha let's go shopping together! :)

      Delete
  32. So many cute bags for summer here! I love the mini bag style, as well as the bucket bag! I have a couple raffia bags too as they're perfect for the season!

    Cheers,
    Eileen | yesmissy.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. So many cute bag styles this summer. I like the micro bag trend, I could totally do with downsizing my handbags xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutely fruity =)
    Hope you had a great weekend too =)

    Great bag trends =) I like bucket bags a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great suggestions! I have to buy some purse from number 3. <3

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wonderful bangs, i love everything
    xo
    https://www.dearlytay.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lots of cute choices here!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love them all so much, how beautiful every single one of it. While we´re still waiting for summer here - it´s way too cold and raining far to often - I love looking out for summery styles and inspirations. Thanking so much for sharing, have a wonderful new week, love x S.Mirli
    https://www.mirlime.at

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you for sharing trendy informations, Radi :)
    I would love many different micro bags, so your article motives me!
    Your graphic design is cool!!!

    akiko
    www.akikohiramatsu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Means a lot Akiko! Thank you for your nice words.
      See you next time.

      Delete
  40. I'm actually totally for crossbody bags and straw bags!
    But I even love micro bags, they make every look super cool!
    Great selection, dear!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Perfect bags selection!!
    Greetings.

    NEW POST IN MY FASHION BLOG!! 😎http://www.adrianosle.com/2020/07/veranos-de-sup.html

    ReplyDelete
  42. I loved all the bags, very beautiful! ♥

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm such a fan of the look of micro bags, but I feel like I would never get one because I couldn't fit anything into it! 😆

    https://sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. All these bags are so beautiful and this store is great.

    Beijos/Kisses.

    Anete Oliveira
    Blog Coisitas e Coisinhas
    Fanpage
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is a great list, Radi! Love the raffia bag! It is something I could have used during my beach getaway in FL over the 4th. Next time! LOL! :)

    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love this list so much Radi! I always enjoy reading your informative posts! Lots of love!
    Rampdiary
    Beautyandfashionfreaks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh so sweet! Lots of love to you as well <3 Radi

      Delete
  47. I love the bucket bag style!!! SO cute!!

    http://www.georginahart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  48. Can't get enough of the basket bags for summer and we all need a big tote for the beach! Love your picks, ~Zia
    thehuntercollector.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. These are such fun bag trends! I love the raffia bags. They look like they are ready to be thrown in the suitcase for a beach vacation :)

    Jill
    https://jilliancecilia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  50. The raffia bags are my favorite for sumer!
    Great selection babe!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  51. Que bolsas maravilhosas.
    Ótimas cores e estampas!
    Beijos.
    http://vinteedoisdemaio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful summer bags inspirations :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. So beautiful bags

    Kisses
    www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I think I'm more of a Raffia girl! But overall, the girl in me says she likes one of each. Lol. Thank you for the graphic guide and for your suggestions! Summer has passed here in my side of the globe but it's the tropics, so any of these bags would be adapt the whole year round!

    Hope you are doing well!

    Cheers,
    Hanna / Heydays With Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  55. Great picks! I love the micro bags but usually need a tote!
    Julia x
    https://www.thevelvetrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like the trends. Have a pleasant day.
    Kisses
    Nancy ;)

    ReplyDelete