Copyright2020FashionRadi. Powered by Blogger.

WINTER ON THE EDGE!

Hello everyone, 



When it comes to winters in Las Vegas, this is the kind of look you can easily wear during the "winter" season in the sun. It goes above and beyond because it can be worn in every season with only slight adjustments. For example, if right now, outside your window, all you see is a white fluffy blanket of snow, instead of the denim shorts, you might go for skinny jeans or why not comfortable ski pants?! It's all up to YOU, not only when it comes to your outfit, but LIFE as well!!! 


To all my readers from the west cost, you can without a doubt recreate this same look because the sun is always smiling on us, especially this season with the temperature being some of the highest ever. 
To all my east coast babes, I know you can also rock this look, just save the bare legs for the summer, you can even let the hair on your legs go wild- hahaha! 



     
    
I can't, nor want to hide the fact that furry coats and over the knee boots are this season's most sought out items just like candy canes and Christmas lights, from which we can all benefit. 
This coat I'm wearing is my official "blanket on the go" because I think you get the idea, it's the coziest, easier item to just throw on and immediately feel like you're sitting by the fire. 
When I want to wear skirts or shorts during this time of year, I grab a pair of over the knee boots and within seconds, I feel confident and super feminine. 


How do you feel about the fishnets with denim shorts?
As soon as they became trendy, we started wearing them underneath skirts, shorts, or even pants with the ribs exposed in  for more of a cool edge to these sometimes very simple bottoms. I really like this playful twist to my denim shorts, excites me to the core and in a way it's a step out of my comfort zone. 


To match my navy coat, I ran into my sweater crop top when I was looking through my closet for something cute and casual. A top that I wear over and over again whether I'm just chilling at home or wanting to go out for a cup of coffee. 



       
Do you think I would have forgotten the accessories? Of course not! 
No matter what, dressy or casual, my priority after dressing and doing my make-up is picking the right accessories to wear. I have the MOST fun deciding and trying out different types of jewelry, hats or scarves. 

As you know, I'm obsessed with anything from Lesebi (their biggest fan), which is why my paper clip earrings and geometric necklace fit this look and my mood perfectly. I cannot say enough amazing things about this brand, it's INCREDIBLE.... I've been satisfied by every single delivery with such beautiful, delicate and pretty packaged goodies inside. I'm overwhelmed with happiness and love just thinking about it!!! 


Shop My Look:                  

~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ Photography@artisticspring
~ Follow Me:  IG@fashionradi     Twitter: @fashionradi



How many of you are ready for the holidays? They're nearly here and I can't wait to have an amazing time with family and friends. But, don't worry, my posts will keep coming! I'll talk to you again next week, same time-same day. Bye for now! 


                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                     Love, Radi  

105 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Benita!
      See you in the new year!

      Delete
  2. Such a great look! Sassy but chic!!


    xoxo Steph
    http://www.stephyttravels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yasss girl! You did that!!!

    XO, Jessi
    https://jmalay.com/get-ready-last-date-night-baby/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is very daring and it looks great on you! I am glad you can wear it, here where I live, with -5 celsius degrees, there is no way I could go around dressed like this or people might think I am mad :P
    Wish you a beautiful evening and a Merry Christmas!
    Greetings,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Flo. I totally get it. I guess that's the beauty of living in Las Vegas.
      Who cares what people think, do whatever you want to do <3
      See you in the new year!

      Delete
  5. wow, this outfit is so sexy, I'm a huge fan of fishnets...
    love, love, love...
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, to fishnets making a killer comeback!
      Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  6. Another fabulous look, Radi! Wishing you a happy holiday!!
    http://styleforlessvegas.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dalene! Wishing you the best holiday season.

      Delete
  7. Sexy look! And I'm so jealous up here in Canada of your shorts haha, but you're right - I've been relying on faux fur and full length denim this season.

    www.shortgirl-longjacket.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you better keep warm in Canada! hehe Even though from time to time, I do miss having snowy winters.

      Delete
  8. The exposed fishnets are so much fun!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. I love the way they look on any outfit!

      Delete
  9. your blog always provide new knowledge every time I visit, this makes me not bored to visit again. thank you

    obat penebalan dinding rahim paling ampuh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh your words are the sweetest. It means so much! Comments like these definitely motivate me to think of different ideas and to keep doing what I love the most.
      Have the best day ever!

      Delete
  10. Thanks a lot :D

    super trendy look my dear :D loved it!

    NEW REVIEW POST | YVES ROCHER: ILLUMINATOR LOOSE POWDER, WITHOUT SHINE!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look!
    xx

    La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post :) http://forever-blogm.blogspot.ba/2017/12/spend-little-time-with-zaful-before.html -novi post i novi zimski izgled bloga :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hot babe, you're putting my screen on fire!
    Say yes to your sexy look!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I hope it still works :)
      Thanks my beautiful Paola!

      Delete
  14. Great combo. This fur look so cozy and nice :)

    https://nikolinahajdinic.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You wear this look SO well! Love how the fishnets creep above the waistline too - very stylish!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank U!!! I also love this tiny pretty detail.

      Delete
  16. Love this look! It's so edgy!

    xoxo,
    Jess
    www.mustheartstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent clothing!
    Happy holidays and happy new year!!
    Maris

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an edgy look for Winter! Love the fishnets with boots!!!
    xx Leah

    www.fashtrav.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow what cool boots😍💞
    Regards
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing this amazing look with us! You are totally right, I also think here in Europe we could totally pull that look off with the overknee boots and warm coat! You are rocking it girl!
    Have a very merry Christmas and a happy holiday season!
    xoxo Eva
    http://nicovabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Omg this looks awesome!
    Merry Christmas and happy New year!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  22. I´m so ready for these holiday weeks with family as well! Cool look!

    Merry Christmas,
    Anna /www.atlifestylecrossroads.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Merry Christmas! Eat, drink, and be happy always!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paola! Same to you. Enjoy the holidays! <3 Radi

      Delete
  24. Love this look! Wish I could get away with wearing shorts here! Way too cold!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this look and your entire blog. You have an idea how to run it properly:) I followed your page with please.
    I'm so jealous of your Las Vegas weather;( I wish Poland could be so warm in the winter.
    Merry Christmas♥
    staying true to myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet. I'm glad you can see the hard work I put into it.
      Ohhh yes, Vegas weather is the best! Will send some sunshine your way!
      Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  26. That's a very edgy look, love it! :)

    Wishing you all a magical and blissful holiday! ❤

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are incredible, in my Italy impossible to wear denim shorts during the winter Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look beautiful ;)

    https://fasionsstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Despite being a look that has nothing to do with me, I liked the look and the photos are beautiful :)

    XoXo
    - http://helenaprimeira.blogspot.pt
    - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR7r3FXnEML_Umu51r2q4lw/videos
    - https://www.facebook.com/PrimeiraPanos/?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  30. ;)

    Gostei do look. O casaco é bem bonito!

    Ótima segunda!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  31. lovely post , you look hot darling this outfit style is awesome on you kee posting..
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in lahore

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks a lot :D

    ooohn, one of my fav looks :D so trendy!

    NEW FASHION POST | WHAT TO WEAR ON NEW YEAR'S EVE? I HELP YOU!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice look! I love this outfit!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing look!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog ♥
    I have just signed up for your blog and I wish you wonderful holidays!
    Sy from Blog ❤ Inartesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sweet! Thanks!!!
      Welcome to FashionRadi. I hope you enjoy all my posts. Stay in touch!

      Delete
  35. OMG I FREAKING LOVE THIS LOOK!! You are super rad!!!!!

    https://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the boots and coat!! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. So amazing <3
    http://bloguedacatia.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Super cute outfit
    https://thepinkpineappleblog.blogspot.com/2017/12/3-makeup-trend-you-should-try-this-new.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your Styling is fabulous - great post!
    XO Martina from MUNICH - Germany - http://www.lady50plus.de

    ReplyDelete
  40. Loooove your coat!!

    Happy holidays!

    xo Noor
    clothesanddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the coat, cute look!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. wow you look amazing darling<3
    We wish you a great day
    xoxo
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  43. fabulous look hun! I hope you had a lovely Christmas xx
    http://www.elegantduchess.com/2017/12/27/lace-dress-red-lips-elegant-duchess/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wooow, you look fabulous! Stunning photos and I really love your blog, so I am your new follower! <3
    Have a nice day, dear! :)

    What's up, Ivy?

    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ivana! I'm happy to hear that. Welcome to FashionRadi!
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  45. I love mix denim with tights! It looks really sexy! ;)
    I follow you back ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment!
      It's so good to have you here. Stay in touch!

      Delete
  46. Such a great outfit!

    sophiaston.de

    ReplyDelete
  47. this outfit looks so cool! :) you're definitely stunning!

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  48. I wish it was as warm and sunny here in NY! Love the outfit :)

    Narhee | Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love the boots x fishnet stocking combo!
    Your fur coat looks so edgy :)

    Wish you a happy new year Radi


    - Marina

    https://waitmarinawho.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Means a lot Marina! Thanks!
      You too, have a happy 2018!

      Delete
  50. Really dope look!

    http://www.glitsxgrace.com/2017/12/22/natural-hair-tag-my-story/

    ReplyDelete
  51. Such an interesting outfit! I love it! :D

    Visit me at:
    Shoot for the stars

    ReplyDelete
  52. My granddaughters would love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Awesome look!
    Happy Holidays!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love this look soo much Dear:*

    buziaki:*
    WWW.KARYN.PL

    ReplyDelete
  55. If I wore that here, I'd freeze lol! It looks great though, nice shorts! Happy new year! I hope you had a wonderful holiday time!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so cold in many parts of the world, but here in Vegas we're loving the sunshine! So lucky right!

      Delete
  56. I love the fishnet stockings and the OTK boots together!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thanks! Will head to the blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thanks! Yes, I'm already following your blog. Hope you follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Great post.
    Happy New Year..
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  60. Thanks a lot!
    Sure. Turns out I'm already following your lovely blog. Hope to stay in touch!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Nailed it! Happy New Yeat!

    Xeph Hipolito | multiverse

    ReplyDelete