Copyright2020FashionRadi. Powered by Blogger.

JEWELRY FALL COLLECTION!

Hello everyone,


Looking back, the first thing that got me interested into fashion was... any guesses? JEWELRY!!! 

I always looked forward (still do) to adding my favorite pieces to any look. It was literally my favorite part of dressing, to tie it all together with gold necklaces, funky bracelets and statement earrings. 

Of course my love for fashion has evolved since I started the blog, but jewelry was the first and main reason that opened up the way for me, made me pay closer attention to what pieces I was combining that would tie in with my mood, my style and my easy-going personality.

I'm still so passionate about jewelry that the moment I walk into a store I head straight to the jewelry selection and gush over all the sparkly necklaces and dainty rings. 

Through the years I've become very fond of gold accessories, even though sometimes I like to add silver ones into the mix for more fun. 


So now I'm sure you can imagine how EXCITED I am to share with you my favorite fall jewelry pieces. All handmade, inspired by vintage concepts with a modern twist of flare and style, by my personal favorite brand LesebiAre you ready to be dazzled? 


1. "GREECE" Tassel Necklace & "CABO SAN LUCAS" Tassel Earrings 


       
 This is the "power couple" duo in the collection that everyone finds charming, beautiful and irresistible. As you can see the earrings and the necklace compliment each other perfectly; one without the other would be hard to picture. 

I know they're meant for both, casual days and special nights, because I have experimented with them lots already and couldn't be more happy with the outcome. Plus, tassels make my heart sing (literally) as I'm growing my collection one tassel at a time! 

This is the season to rock your tassels, even shake them from time to time because you know we live only once and on the dance floor is where it's at. Turn up the music nowwww....     

Shop Similar Tassels:  


2. "SAVANNAH" Pom-Poms 


YAY for pom-poms!

I've wanted a cute fuzzy pair like this for so long, I can't even explain to you how happy I was when I picked them up from the mail. That same night I wore them to a fun night-out and totally love the fact that they look the BOMB with anything and everything you're wearing.  

Honestly, I want these same earrings in every single color there is because I know for sure I'll be wearing them all season long. (I already know what to ask Santa to bring me for Christmas!) 

As someone who loves to make a statement with my earrings, these beauties do just that, like a piece of cake, effortlessly with style. This is where the award goes to "most adorable" earrings of my jewelry fall collection!!! 

Shop Similar Pom-Poms: 

3. "MILAN" Necklace 


The golden era continues with this cool spiked necklace that I love adding when I have a low cut top, so it's center stage catching the spotlight. 

Here I had so much fun styling it with an all-around edgy look that says " you better not mess with me" in full black with leather accents like the embroidery jacket and the current trending vinyl leather. How would you style this necklace? 

Lately, I've been getting so into geometric type of jewelry pieces, which really bring that WOW factor to any outfit because there are so many unique designs all over the internet. I can browse for hours (not an ideal situation, but I can't help it), marking my favorite ones for "later" when in fact they arrive three days later at my doorstep. 🙊

Shop Similar Necklaces:      



4. "GEO" Necklace and "TOKYO" Earrings  


The next lovable duo by me is the crystal set of long necklace and earrings. 
Again, I'm so drawn into the cool geometric forms, the exquisite finish and mostly the fact that I can call them mine. 😜 

This is the kind of set that can make you remember a simple tee and a pair of jeans.... just look at them! What's more, I love the delicacy and class they would bring to a glamorous dress, if you ever have a more proper event to go to. 


Hands down the Lesebi jewelry is one of the best!!! Their costumer service is beyond incredible, you can tell each and every person is so passionate in what they do. They have brought so many smiles to me and showed so much love and support for what I do that I'm so thankful to call them, not only my favorite brand, but my friends. 

Shop Similar Geometric Pieces:     


5. Wrap Bracelet  


To finish my jewelry collection with a bang, I've got this awesome rhinestone, leather type of wrap around bracelet with a magnetic closure to simplify your life (not having to ask someone else to clasp it around your wrist). Can you tell, things like that get me way excited?!!! 

Okay, I know this is supposed to be a bracelet, but I freaking love it and thought one day to wear it as a choker, which surprisingly fit perfect around my neck and looked in sync with my outfit (how funny is that?), so from now on I'm thinking to interchange it depending on my style looks. This, by the way, is called cho-let!!! 😂  (Take notes, new trend is coming hahaha)! 


Shop Similar Bracelets:   


~ I get commission from purchases or clicks made through the links in this post. 
~ All Lesebi jewelry was send to me by the wonderful team. I would not have shared this brand with you if I wasn't a fan. 
~ Photography@artisticspring
  

I'm looking forward to hearing which Lesebi pieces you liked the most? Also, as always share this post with friends and I'll see you again very soon with a brand new post. Bye! 



                                                                                                                                       Love, Radi    

102 comments

  1. The jewels are beautiful, fabulous post <3
    Xoxo
    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I love every single piece.
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Lovely jewelries, I like very much the earrings and the bracelet, very elegant and chic.
    Wish you a beautiful evening.
    Greetings,
    Flo from
    https://femeieastazi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collection Darling xxx Beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Radi!! love the Geo jewellery, super cool!
    x Rubi
    Pose & Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pieces. Have a lovely weekend. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/gamiss-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! You too, have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  6. You look so stunning and trendy! Lovely jewellery!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MES VOYAGES A PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's interesting how jewellery was the first aspect that attracted you to fashion! Such fun imagery in this post, the geometric earrings paired with the beret look lovely on you, and oh my gosh those fluffy pom pom earrings haha - too cute!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I found it interesting as well, which is why I decided to share it here in this post.
      Thanks for your sweet comment Gabrielle!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful jewels!! :)
    Have a great week-end
    kisses
    Agnese & Elisa

    http://desiresinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Me too! I wore them today... can't seem to stop wearing them!

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous collection!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm all about jewelry too babe!! It always ties any look together :) Those pom pom earrings are too cute!! <3

    XO, Jessi
    https://www.mywhitet.com/babymoon-in-la/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Jessi!!! Jewelry runs so deep in my heart, I LOVE it!
      Have an amazing day!

      Delete
  12. Beautiful pics, dear a so lovely jewelry that I personally adore!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful jewelry 😍
    Especially the first two photos I like the most💞
    where do you have a GF gadget?(I wantfollow Your blog)
    Regards
    Lili-93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lili!
      You can go head and click the lines in the upper left corner of my blog and from there you'll easily be able to follow it.

      Delete
  14. Gorgeous jewelry. So trendy and chic. I love the tassels one.
    x Marlia

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the necklaces!!

    http://vicksup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot :D

    super cool and trendy my dear :D I'm in love with all earrings :D

    NEW DECOR POST | omg: NUDES AT HOME?! Is it POSSIBLE?
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome..! beautifull collection you have girl... all jewelry looks fabulous...
    https://wpthemesfree.website best wordpress premium themes

    ReplyDelete
  18. great post dear!

    https://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice blog.
    I following you now :-) follow me back?
    Have a nice day.
    SimonetaBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I'm already following your blog.
      Welcome to FashionRadi! It's good to have you here.

      Delete
  20. Lovely post! Great jewelry choice :)<3
    kisses

    follow me on Instagram: @vlvblog
    https://blogvivalavida3.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing jewelry, I love every single piece!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  22. The jewel collection looks beautiful!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love them!
    The pom pom and wrap bracellet are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They truly are! I love adding them to any outfit of mine.

      Delete
  24. Dear Radi!
    You really picked some stylish amazing pieces! I honestly don't own a lot of jewellery, I always get stuck on to buying heels *laughs*
    Thank you for putting together this wonderful collection.
    Have a great weekend! xoxo Eva
    http://nicovabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eva!
      I totally understand, it can be hard to make room for something else when you love heels so much!
      Thank you for writing such a sweet comment!

      Delete
  25. The Milan necklace looks lovely.

    ANOUK

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous selection of stylish jewellery !

    xoxo

    http://www.mathildesdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. love those pom poms!!
    have a great day!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's so funny in a positive way, ofc, to see what others love the most when it comes to fashion. :)
    You chose such a great peaces. Xx

    https://nikolinahajdinic.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loving the pom pom earrings and wrap bracelet :D

    www.desiringsme.com/late-wide-leg/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow ! The jewelry is so pretty ! xx

    www.estilo-bylea.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful and stylish jewels!!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous jewelry, I really like GEO and MiLAN necklaces :)

    My Tester Mania

    ReplyDelete
  33. Those pom poms look so fun!

    Much love,
    Marianne x https://mariannesophia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Super pretty and always a joy to wear!

      Delete
  34. Gorgeous jewelry. Thanks for sharing! :)


    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great items, I really like the pom pom earrings!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    http://rosesrooftop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful blog and post! I love the wrap bracelet.

    I'm following your blog. You can follow me back here: chiccappuccino.blogspot.rs

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Ameksandra!
      Will follow you back asap!

      Delete
  37. So stunning!!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2017/11/my-favorite-fall-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great pics of jewelleries !
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. These look cute picks <3

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my god! All look beautiful ♥ Thanks for sharing and have a nice day~

    https://ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful jewelry pieces!! I'm in love with the pom pom earrings!!! They look super pretty! :)

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your Blog is Very Cute! I will gladly follow you on gfc (I've added you too). The gfc button finds it on the right of my Blog running the site a lot! I look forward to you http://casaninnamamma.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  43. those pom pom earrings are adorable!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  44. Rabi this is an elegant store to buy jewelry, I love your choice and photo too
    )= kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I'm so glad I found Lesebi.
      Happy day!

      Delete
  45. Great guide,I like every jewerly but my favorite is the pom pom earrrings
    https://thepinkpineappleblog.blogspot.com/2017/11/holidays-2017-gift-guide.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many of you liked the pom-poms and I can't blame you! They're Gorgeous!

      Delete
  46. I'm loving all these jewelry pieces! Each one is so beautifully unique!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. statement jewelry is very important to boost an outfit. Your pieces are awesome.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. beautiful post! those pieces are so cute!

    http://alondoncalling.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. You're the perfect model to showcase these lovely jewellery pieces. The pom poms are so adorable as well as the wrap bracelet. Have a lovely week dear. xx/Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  50. I often see you wear accessories, especially choker and they all look so good on you - no doubt when you said that you're a jewelry lover <3 Well, those pieces are so pretty !

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love theses pieces, babe! The jewelry is absolutely gorgeous.

    xo | Cindy Elena
    www.boringclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thanks a lot :D

    nice choices :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | When a BB CREAM IS MORE COMPLETE than a FACE CREAM.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  53. awesome pictures, great post and so so lovely earings

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love the collection!!!

    XOLB
    www.le-blonde.com/black-friday-wish-list-coat-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love all these funky pieces!! Jewelry can step up any outfit!
    xo, Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Amazing! The Photos are a a great Inspiration!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  57. love the way you rock these jewelry trends...
    in love with the tassel necklaces
    https://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  58. Those are some spectacular statement jewelry pieces! :)
    xx
    Ankita
    http://realgirltalks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  59. Amazing selection!! love all items.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love the jewelry dear. Some are stylish and trendy, while some are classic and elegant.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of both worlds, right!?
      Thanks for being here Jessica!!!

      Delete
  61. You're welcome!
    Welcome to FashionRadi and thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  62. all the pieces are amazing! I really like those pom pom earrings!!

    http://www.elegantduchess.com/2017/11/24/3-favourite-fall-fragrances/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many of you loved the pom-poms. Aren't they too cute?!
      Thanks beauty!

      Delete
  63. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete