Copyright2020FashionRadi. Powered by Blogger.

MY SUMMER PICKS!

Hello everyone, 



Who's ready for summer? 


As the hottest season of the year is nearing, I'm very excited, but mostly prepared, because I've found my must-have items that will not only save me from the heat, but make my summer complete. I'm talking about essentials that I can't live without! Like the gorgeous maxi dress above...I'm getting ahead of myself... first, let me talk about the little tidbits that make my summers colorful, fun, sexy, and memorable, AND then we can talk about my favorite coral dress! 

What's something you can't live without in the summer? 

Let's not keep you guessing anymore and show you what I'm really loving. 

1. Cool Sunglasses 



    
Let's be cool for the summer with a pair of mirrored shades that, of course, protect your eyes from the sun, but mostly give you those awesome summer vibes. I must admit, I've been buying sunglasses way too much, but you know what, a fashionista has always got to have a new pair for every look of the week. 😎  I don't know why, but anytime I see colorful sunnies at the mall, I'm hooked, and find it hard to leave without them. So long for the "I'm only looking" phrase! You know I'll be walking out with a new pair after they ask me "How may I help you?"  hahaha 


2. Fedora Hat & Fuji Camera 


Summer is all about having fun in the sun, right? Well, that for me means two things: a cute hat and a polaroid camera in hand. You can't have fun in the sun and not capture every moment as it's happening! What's even better is that you and your friends get to create summer memories that will last you forever. Plus, when a trip is involved, it's even more fun, so you know you can't miss bringing these two essentials with you. 

Even if my trip includes going to a coffee shop near by or a hike in the desert, I take with me exactly these two items because adventure awaits at every corner and I'm not about to miss any of it because I wasn't prepared. LOL 


3. Golden Natural Tan with Bondi Sands Self-Tanner  



This is my absolute favorite body tanner that got me back into believing that self-tanning can actually look natural and beautiful. Since my high school prom I haven't touched a tanner because, I must admit, my skin looked horrible with orange uneven spots everywhere that looked like I just poured the whole bottle over me. I was a true newbie without using a mitt or following any of the instructions, which led me to the conclusion that I cannot pull off the natural tanning look and to the fact that I want to erase this memory from ever happening ASAP!
 Rewind back to 2017 and I'm turning into a self-tanning pro (at least trying to). This tanner is super easy to apply, it takes a few seconds and once you apply it, you can dress and go without any worries. I love it and now I cannot image a summer without it! 


4. Bright Lips with Smashbox "Tabloid" Shade


    
Big colorful lips are my summer signature look. That's why my number one essential when going out is having the lipstick I'm currently wearing in my bag. It's a must... I'm obsessed! 
This magenta shade, called Tabloid, is the one I'm loving and looking forward to wearing all the time during the summer. It's so beautiful in person and really makes that kind of statement I like to make... bold, effortless and bright. What's your favorite summer lipstick color? 


5. Charming Charlie Pink Shimmer Dusting Powder 



I love to shimmer in the sunlight, so over my tan I apply this lovely powder that is perfect for those summer days when I'm going out. It's the best accent for those v-neck summer dresses, off-the shoulder dresses, sun dresses... believe me, I've tried it and it looks so beautiful. Unlike other glitter products, this one gives you that perfect amount of shimmer like a glow that you'll want to have everyday. I even tried it as a highlighter for my cheekbones and it worked great (even though it's only recommended for the body, not the face.) 
I like that they have this powder in pink, gold and silver for whatever shade of shimmer you're feeling that day.  


6. Colorful Flat Sandals 



Since during the summer I'm mostly out and about (always on my feet), I like to wear flat sandals that are cute, but also won't hurt my feet when walking. Now when I think about it, I have plenty of sandals that can create a full rainbow because they're all so colorful (how many of you imagined a rainbow of sandals?) Plus, they all compete each dress of mine!    
These here are my newest addition that are happily welcomed into the family and will play the lead role this summer as I'll be wearing them non-stop. 


7. Summer Maxi Dress 







Last, but not least a summer dress like this one is my weakness because it's flowy with a front slit and an open chest. The color also screams summer and brings to me all the many reasons for which I love this season.
If I had to pick only one dress to wear all summer, this one would be it. What about you, what is your perfect dress?  


These are my "most important" summer picks for the summer. I want to hear what are yours in the comments down below? 

I hope your summer is filled of new happy adventures, lots of fashionable looks and full of moments that will take your breath away.

See you next Thursday for a new post. Meanwhile, you can always find me on Instagram and Twitter



                                                                                                                                  Love, Radi        

91 comments

  1. The dress is superb! I hope that summer will be here soon.

    ANOUK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautyful things,pics and look! I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you liked it all. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  3. Amazing dress, you look great! Nice tips. :)

    Minnah's Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You look so pretty!!!Have a successful day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O wow !!!!You look amazing!Very sexy and stylish, love it hun xxx kiss xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow soo beautiful photos <3 you look amazing, you have a lovely face :)
    http://wooho11.blogspot.com/ - i invite <3 follow me-will respond with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the sweet comment. Have a great one.

      Delete
  7. Lovely summer pics my dear suggestions in photos too
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy that you use Bondi Sands!! How good is it? I absolutely love this orange maxi dress on you babe and mirrored sunglasses are such a must have for Summer too :)



    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress suits you so well, I'm also loving the Bondi Sands products :)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great essentials and you look fab in your orange dress!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful & colorful!
    I like all the colors of summer! :)

    Kathy's delight I Instagram I Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post,I love this maxi dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress looks absolutely made for you girlie! LOVE that slit leg detail... so chic! <3

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/vacation-checklist/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Means a lot Jessi! The slit is so my favorite detail of this dress... love it!
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  14. You look so beautiful in pink. I love your makeup as well, the purple lipstick seems really intriguing!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elena! So in love with that color, always love bold lips in the summer.

      Delete
  15. Amazing pictures and summer basics babe

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks. Love those sunnies and your dress. So fabulous.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely photos and summer basics.

    Have a nice weekend!

    Can you have a time to look our newest arrivals: luxury wholesale fashion bags

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very interesting post ) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved you summer picks.
    I need to buy new sunglasses. I should start looking for them now. The pink shimmer dusting powder looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That coral dress looks AMAZING on you!
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your summer picks for the summer! And that dress is so cool and fresh! <3
    Have a great week-end!
    Kisses
    Agnese & Elisa
    http://desiresinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Every single thing is perfect and just as good how you shoot it.


    New post is up on UNIQUEYEAH !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice. Thank you!
      Will check it out right now.

      Delete
  23. This is such a great post, you look amazing!

    My latest post | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Radi,

    I love the summer dress that you are wearing. It is so pretty. And sunglasses and fedora hat are mine must-haves as well!
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice picks! You look amazing in this dress!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a lovely selection of pics! And you're looking flawless, as always! Thanks for sharing :)

    Kisses,
    Le Style et Moi
    http://lestyleetmoi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great picks, I really need a fuji camera!

    Hugs Bella, http://nouw.com/bellss // Instagram: bellaskoog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You totally do... you've got to capture the best of summer.
      Happy day!

      Delete
  28. That dress is so so beautiful, it's like something from a movie!

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your dress is so beautiful! By the way, love all your pictures and the Smashbox Tabloid Shade is my favourite!

    yanrula x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million. That color is unlike anything else I have. It's even prettier in person. I highly recommend it.

      Delete
  30. amazing photos!!
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous look, your photos are amazing. :)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is a great list of summer essentials. You pretty much covered the basics! Love the cool sunglasses and how they add to an outfit :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. Right, me too. I'm on a sunglasses kick... buying them left and right.
      Have a beautiful day!

      Delete
  33. What a great post! Very beautiful photos!
    Have a wonderful new week!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  34. I appreciate it. Thanks! I will have to do more posts like these 😁
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Super gorgeous!
    Love that dress,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is so nice!!!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  37. Have a great start of the week beauty!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  38. great post :D

    love it :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/2017/05/bright-yellow-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful pictures! I love the dress
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I really like your essentials. You're always so tanned, now I know your secret, this tanner looks like really lovely one and I'd give it a chance too :) What's more, your coral dress is beyond beautiful, you look like modern princess in this outfit, Radi :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. You look so beautiful in think pink dress! Suits you so well. Wishing you a lovely week ahead! xx

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Shades are def number one! And I love that peach dress :)
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love your summer picks! Everything looks amazing! You look stunning!
    Have a great week!
    Xx Caroline Flowers
    https://www.foreverdolledup.net/blogs/news

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a beautiful dress!!!! Flawless, vaporous and the color is so nice! Have a great day, Radi!
    http://www.misperlasdemoda.com/2017/05/15/festive-vibes/

    ReplyDelete
  45. Fake tan and a great pair of sunnies are my summer essentials!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know I'm not the only one who can't live without these two summer essentials.
      Thanks beauty. Have a great day!

      Delete
  46. Looking amazing babe x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  47. Such great picks lovely, you look fab and cool sunglasses are definitely a must! Love the ones you picked!

    Love from London,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Very interesting post! Kiss 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  49. The pictures are amazing!! Thank you for sharing the list! The Charming Charlie shimmer dust powder looks so cute! Should definitely buy that one! Have a great day!
    xx
    Shivangi
    www.outoncatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Ohh yes you so need that power in your life. It makes me so happy to apply when going out.
      See you again soon, Shivangi!

      Delete
  50. Beautiful post - lovely photos! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great post! I'm so excited for summer too! Kisses

    https://thefashionjump.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay summer is coming and I couldn't be happier.
      Enjoy your summer, beauty!

      Delete
  52. You do color so well babe, especially this bright pink maxi! It's so ethereal on you!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so because I do love colorful clothing. Thanks so much Rina!

      Delete
  53. You're getting me SO excited for the summer. I love fun maxis and crazy sunglasses :)

    xo
    Marta
    www.paradiseplayground.net

    ReplyDelete
  54. Summer dress and cool sunglasses are definitely the best pairing for summer, omg, I can't wait to see beach for summer <3 Anyway, I love your picks Radi :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
  55. You look amazing!!! I'm loving these tips for Summer!!

    Adela
    http://www.hautespark.com/

    ReplyDelete
  56. You look stunning in this pink flowy dress and I like how your photography captured the wind. This lipstick is very interesting. I can't wait to see how it looks on you.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you to say. I'm actually wearing the lipstick in these photos, but you can't see it as much. In person it's super vibrant.

      Delete
  57. These are all fabulous! I love your maxi dress! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ~Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Lindsey for the nice comment.
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  58. These photos are amazing! I love the beautiful dress!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Fantastic pictures!
    Have a nice day!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  60. Sunglasses are the must have accessories these days ! So much choice as well!

    www.talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wow great post Darling<3
    have a nice day
    kiss
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  62. Oh very cute picks darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I totally agree on your summer must-haves my dear Radi! I love maxi summer dresses and colored flats too! xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great post dear :) And photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  65. that dusting powder looks so cool!
    xx
    Kali
    www.lovelaughexplore.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Amazing post!
    Have a greta day!!!
    Kisses,
    carolnagliati.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete