Copyright2020FashionRadi. Powered by Blogger.

TRANSITION FROM FALL TO WINTER!

Hello everyone,


Many of you have already experienced the falling of the first snow, which means fall is fast behind and it's officially winter. There is no real winter for me, but that did not stop me from sharing with you how to transition your style from one season to the other, in this case from fall to winter.
 In this post I'll give you all the tips you'll need to look stylish, yet dress appropriate to the according season without freezing or feeling like your style has hit rock bottom. Your style should never have to suffer, no matter the season. Whether it's winter or summer, wherever you are in the world, you can let your personality shine through your choice of clothing. So for those of you having trouble taking your style from fall to winter, read on because hopefully at the end you'll have a clear understanding and lots of ideas on making that fashionable transition easier for yourself. I know that for some of us that change can be a bit more difficult because we don't adapt as easily as others, but the sooner we accept it, the better. Let the change begin! 

The Transition ( Fall- Winter)     


  • Going from fall to winter, exchange your lighter knit sweaters/cardigans to warmer and heavier ones that will keep you extra warm. For example, in the fall you can wear a light sweater, sweater coat ( long sweater that hangs open) or even a fur vest (so you're not too hot), but in the winter transition that light sweater for a heavy knit one, that sweater coat for a trench coat and that fur vest for a warm fur coat.  
  • During the colder days, layering is key. The more layers the warmer and more fashionable you'll be! 
  • Don't be afraid to add accessories such as scarves, gloves, shawl or wrap. In the fall you can get away with a pretty print silk scarf, while in the winter go for a thick wool scarf. As you can see in the photos above, during the fall I added a beanie (won't keep me as warm) and in the winter I exchanged the beanie for my favorite fur pom wool hat.    
  • One piece that works for every season from fall-winter & spring-summer is the denim jacket, so take full advantage of it. 
  • Let the colors of your clothing go from neutrals to darker ones as the winter sets and stays for a while. 
  • For the fall ankle boots are fine. For the winter it's best to go for knee high boots with leg warmers underneath and even leggings under your jeans, depending on the decrease in temperature in your city. For my looks I stuck with booties because like I said earlier, I live in Las Vegas, a place where winters aren't as freezing and unpredictable as other places.   
  • Most importantly have fun when you're dressing and express yourself through your choice of clothing.                                                                                                                                           








As you can see I wore the same sweater that I was able to work into each season. For the winter I layered it with a longer gray sweater underneath and of course added my warmest coat and scarf to match not only everything else, but the mood and cold temperatures in the Charleston mountains, the location of these forest shots. Isn't it beautiful? The air was so refreshing, it was quiet for a change, nature's beauty was all around unlike the busy city and the constant traffic that is most common where I live. I'm already looking forward to going back and doing another hike, which felt like the old times when I hiked more often - in Bulgaria, where I grew up. 


On a completely different note, I wanted to introduce you to a new site that I recently found out about. It offers hair extensions, ponytails, make-up for all beauty lovers and hair tools. If you're interested, have a look, I'll leave the links below. 

  

If you celebrate Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving
I'm truly thankful for your support and taking the time to follow/comment on my blog.  

See you again very soon and before I go, let me know where you're from and what's the weather like?



                                                                                                                            Love, Radi 

87 comments

  1. Lovely look, very nice outfits! I love winter especially because I get to wear scarfs and gloves. Your hats are awsome, I like both of them very much. The colors you've chosen are great and p.s: I agree with you, style souldn't suffer because of the cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I love wearing scarves and hats for the winter.
      Thank you very much.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos. Love your beanie!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I'm looking forward to winter and cold but I do love good layering pieces, great job! ;) xoxo

    http://www.stylesensemoments.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I'm happy it doesn't get that cold here in Vegas. I love the sunshine.

      Delete
  4. This is such a great style.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hun xxx You look amazing as usual ! I love the style you represent xxx Happy Thanks Giving <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks a million for being here and leaving such a nice comment.

      Delete
  6. Woow, you look so beautiful in these two outfits! I love them so much, they're so casual! Your beanie is adorable :)

    xoxo dear ❤
    Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Melania. That beanie is favorite for winter, I wear it constantly :)

      Delete
  7. wow great pics
    https://carrieslifestyle.com/2016/11/24/flushy-trends/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this ensemble, especially this cold season. :) looks stunning as always dear!

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuana.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit, perfect for fall:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ideas of transition outfit from fall to winter but with same outfit, I noted that the coat makes major rule on this transition and I am so in love with it! Nice styling Radi, always adore with your ideas on styling the same item :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a coat and lots of layering are so needed for the winter to stay as warm as possible. I'm so happy and thankful for your lovely comment.
      Have a great December!

      Delete
  12. I love your tips, Radi! I totally agree with you that we shouldn't be afraid of adding accessories, like warm scarves (especially I love plaid ones), what's more, layering is the key to properly transition outfit from fall to winter :) And it was so lovely to see how fall looks in Las Vegas, this forest is beautiful, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tips! Love the sweater you wear!

    http://misperlasdemoda.com/looks/sudio-sweeden/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute outfits babe! Have a lovely weekend! <3

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you look awesome! That sweater is so lovely :) Thanks for sharing.

    Kisses,
    Le Style et Moi
    http://lestyleetmoi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovey outfits! I don't particularly like fall and winter, because of the cold, but one reason why I like it for is that I get to wear some outfits and accessories that I can's wear during summertime, like sweaters, colorful matte tights, scarves etc.
    Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you, the cold can be a bit too cold sometimes. I as well prefer those hot summer days, but love to get dressed up in the fall/winter because I can really experiment with so many different looks.

      Delete
  17. great pictures!!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your photo and outfit
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely look, that hat is so cute!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a super stylish transition, I love your cozy accessories Radi!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing pictures and great outfit!
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2016/11/wasted-youth.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Привет, Ради!

    What a beauty! You look so fresh and stylish in both outfits. I like them both and the tips are very helpful. I am that type of person that is always confused when it comes to transition between seasons. It's been a nice autumn, but winter is on its way and to be honest, I just can't wait. The winter beanie is very cute!

    Хубав ден и до скоро, Ради!

    sunandsany.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! Looking sooooo stylish winter!

    Edita
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such beautiful photos! Love everything about this post!! Beautiful as always!
    Have a wonderful day! 🙂
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the coat, you look amazing!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got if from Gap. It's super cozy and I love it.

      Delete
  26. Thanks a lot, my dear :D

    You look absolutely amazing. In love with your overcoat :D

    NEW REVIEW POST |ZIAJA: Men Beauty Care Set.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Thank you! I appreciate your support.

      Have a great one.

      Delete
  27. Hey Radi! Hope you're doing great! Thanks for sharing these tips, actually (growing up in Mexico) fall is still hot and winter is cold, but we can never spot that difference, but now that I live in Europe I can really tell you that there is a difference and when winter arrives one must be ready xD, so I'm going to apply your recommendations in the upcoming weeks! By the way, love every outfit and the sensation of cozy, did I tell you that winter is my favorite season? Well Spring too, but the idea of staying in bed watching Netflix is really tempting!

    PS 1: The Victoria Secret Fashion Show is coming... I imagine that you're more than ready!
    PS 2: Do you plan to go back to Bulgaria soon? I didn't know that you grew up there!

    Kiss and have a great Monday
    Pablo
    www.fungiexpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Pablo! I'm doing great. How are you?
      So happy you found this post interesting and helpful. Yes, for sure... I remember those cold European winters with so much snow and undeniable beauty.
      I hope you enjoy this winter season and remember to stay warm and cozy. My favorite season is Spring. I love watching the earth blossom in front of my eyes.

      P1. Ohhh you know it, I can'tttt wait! I've been so excited and even more so when I found out who the musical guests will be. Love Bruno Mars!

      P2. I miss it so much and really want to go back since I haven't been back for so long (15 yrs). Hopefully in the New Year sometime!

      Have a great week and thank you for your support!

      Delete
  28. Love your layering,you look fab hun

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for the interesting post)

    http://beyoutiful.com.ua

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing outfits dear!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
  31. so gorgeous

    xoxo
    Justine
    http://www.jetsetjustine.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like these cosy looks!

    ANOUK

    ReplyDelete
  33. so cool outfit and post!!!

    http://itzytrendy.blogspot.mx/2016/11/mi-fav-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the grey scarf and beanie! They totally scream winter

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. You look so cosy and yes, so ready for winter! It's freezing in here!

    Love from NYC,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine how cold it is in NYC. Keep warm and stay stylish!

      Delete
  36. I love both your fall and winter season outfits babe! I love using my fall knits in my winter wardrobe by layering the knit with coats and scarves just like you did :) Have a great week <3

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/8-faux-fur-jackets-under-200/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hope you're having great Monday's evening, dear Radi :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful shots
    Kiss
    www.moonluns.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  39. The sweater is super cute for both outfits, and so perfect for layering! Love it! xo

    Sabina | I've Got Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree with you more... love it!
      Thanks for being here!

      Delete
  40. This outfit is so pretty!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Such a gorgeous looks! I adore this sweater and these both outfits are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  42. so cute! I love sweater weather!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am not ready for Winter yet. Luckily, we haven't seen snow yet. These are cute Winter outfits!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love the white pants! Amazing transition outfits!
    http://www.encasadeoly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm so not ready for winter. The weather here in London has been undecided, relatively warm. However, it shot straight to a minus yesterday. It's so cold now :/
    You look great, I definitely look into as suggested.

    Funmi x
    www.funmialabi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that about London before. Hopefully, it won't be as cold.
      Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  47. Wonderful tips! This transition is always a hard one for me because I love fall outfits so much and hate when it's super cold. These outfits are gorgeous though, I love that hat!

    Francesca
    www.vintagelillies.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. you look amazing!!!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. transition outfits are on point! Love all your looks
    chidamotioninc.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great post and love it.
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts on "#neverblamethevictim " and thank you!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  51. so so in love with These fab pics
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Such a cute and cozy look!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great tips. Adding layers and scarfs are my favorites when it gets cold. You look really nice.
    have a lovely rest of the week :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  54. How are you doing, dear? I hope that everything is ok, Radi :)
    Have a lovely evening, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm great Ivonne, thanks for asking.
      I hope you're doing great and ready for the holidays!

      Delete
  55. Thanks Mihaela. You too have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete